Sunday 14 May 2006

concert was all over on 12th may! ask me how we rawked SCH!! haha.
really wanna thank all those who turned up to watch and support ajco! wanna thank those who gave me flowers, sweets, cookies too (: this is the first time i received so many flowers laaa. haha. feel so xingfu! i really enjoyed all the times spent with the co peeps! i love being with the yangqin peeps! they are such an adorable bunch! haha! we'll go out for kbox outing soon k. weegin and tinghui shall sit aside and enjoy the concert by susanna, qifeng and i. hahaha. i am awaiting my very very last peformance in school on college day and the very very last event that i'll get to bond with my dear juniors - co camp. after that, i am officially out of ajco. haha, mixed feelings. people who have photos taken on concert day, pls send me the photos!

there are some things i really don't wanna think about and don't wanna make any decisions. but i guess if this goes on, nothing good will come out of it. somehow i've already decided. then again, i am unsure. maybe i just can't bring myself to clarify..it's been such a long time...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home